Friday, February 15, 2013

Kid-isms

Some funny things kids have said in the last couple weeks....

"You know, babies are a lot of work. You should probably check out a book on that so you can learn what you're supposed to do."

"Did you have that baby yet?" (Do you SEE me kid?!?)

"You were absent - did you go get your baby?" (Same reaction as above)

"Good thing it's a boy. Cause you know a lot about sports and Mr. H knows a lot about Legos. That's stuff you gotta know if you are having a boy."

"Wow. Your belly is BIG. Like even bigger than it used to be. I bet that hurts!"

"Will you bring the baby to school to help teach and see us?"

"Are you quitting your job for ever? Or just quitting for a little while?"

And my personal favorite...

"My mommy had a boy and he is 9 months old now. Once when she was still 'nurse-feeding' him she had to take me to the doctor and he didn't come. But there were 2 other babies there. And they were crying! And my mommy's boobies started leaking! She got milk everywhere! All over her clothes and everything! IT WAS SO FUNNY! That could totally happen to you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment