Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Medicine and my Pharmacist

For one of the tests I am having done, we both have to take a prescription to keep me from getting an infection.  Luckily, I just came across my ex pharmacist in line at the grocery store this week - so I transferred all my stuff to him at his new pharmacy and could get this one filled! :) It made me happy to find him, because I trust his knowledge and I like having him as the point man between all the different doctors that I see. :)  Even tonight, when I picked up the meds, he said "I know this scrip was from a fertility clinic, but I want to make sure you are not pregnant - because you absolutely can not take this med if you are."  Most places just put the sticker on the bottle and hand you the bag!  He rocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment