Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hot Stone Massage


Today I treated myself to a great present. A chocolate hot stone massage! I had wanted to do that back when I was in Hershey, but I couldn’t since I was in the 2 week window of my first IUI. I thought about going up to Hershey to do the hot chocolate bath as pre-treatment de-stressing gift, but decided that was over the top and too expensive. I found a local place that does hot stone massages and also has the chocolate option so that’s where I went. It was a cute little house in downtown Bel Air. While I can see why people who are in to the deep kneading type of massage would find the hot stone style boring, I loved it. It was perfect for my fibromyalgia because it was long and lengthening rather than deep. I’d do it every week if I could afford it! J However, it’s nice to know that I could afford a couple of the ones here locally for the same price as one in Hershey, without the travel costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment