Wednesday, April 9, 2014

HSG

I was seriously not looking forward to my HSG today. The mock bothered me so much the day of, and I spotted and cramped for several days. I did not like it! So I was not looking forward to having the radioactive version today.

I met one of the docs I didn't work with last time and he was very nice. I don't know what kind of screening process they go through to hire people at this place, but it works and every other company on earth should use it!

My HSG was totally normal and still no evidence of America's biggest polyp or any scarring from its removal. Whew.

Afterwards, I went to a LapCorp to get regular bloodwork done - I had to prove yet again that I don't have HIV or Hepatitis. (5th or 6th time, I'm not sure which - My insurance company probably thinks I have high risk behavior or something!) It was not a pleasant experience. I don't like when blood draw places are dirty. The actual blood drawing was sanitary, I just felt like the office in general was not. Ick.

We're sharing a car this week due to mine being in the shop, so I had to kill even more time after that before picking Hubby up from work. Since I had to take a vacation day for this journey, I decided to get my hair cut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment