Monday, April 21, 2014

IVF Talk and GYN appt

Somehow, miracle of miracles, I was able to schedule both my IVF Talk and my GYN exam on the same day - and on a day that we don't have school. Hooray! 2 appointments, no time off! Granted, my family got to hang out without me all day and have fun on their day off, but I didn't have to miss work and use valuable sick time, and I didn't have to worry about daycare for the baby. Doesn't get much better than that.

My morning appointment was my IVF talk. I didn't realize I needed this appointment, since I already know the drill. It was short and sweet. We're doing the same protocol as last time to get more eggs and doing ICSI the day of to get everything fertilized as soon as possible. Fingers crossed.

My afternoon appointment was a regular GYN exam that I needed to prove I was healthy before starting. Also easy peasy and got it out of the way. This cycle was busy getting everything crammed in, but now we're going to hit a lull before the actual storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment