Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No Tumor

Ok, so today I'm normal. Or at least within the range of normal. Who knows. They have no real answer for why the bloodwork would be different two days in a row, they just say that's why they send me to another lab. (In my opinion, I should now be going to a third lab as a tiebreaker. But they're the ones with the medical degree, so their opinion wins!)

So we've been cleared to start our IUI, however, my body isn't cooperating. We are going to be gone for a week around Christmas and that's (approximately) the week that I'd need to be having my baseline bloodwork and ultrasound as well as starting my medication. So we'll wait out the Dec/Jan cycle, one last try on our own, and then we hand ourselves over to the doctors for fixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment