Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Medicine Arrival

The giant box of medicine came today. I forgot it needed to be signed for. Last time we made sure it would come on a Monday, but this time due to shipping and approval dates and all kinds of random red tape, they couldn't wait to ship it for Monday arrival. It does come in a nondescript (huge) box and doesn't say "FERTILITY MEDICINE" or anything, but I still don't like to have things delivered to my school because of our weird UPS delivery times. So I had it sent to hubby's work because he has a secretary and there's always someone there to sign.

It's a depressing package. All those bottles of medicine, and all those NEEDLES. Knowing I have to do this and KNOWING I have to do this are two different things. Unpacking that box makes me sick to my stomach. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment