Sunday, May 18, 2014

Notarizing

So one of the biggest problems I've had with going to appointments by myself is that I forget that things have to happen in between appointments. For example, last time we cycled, we signed all the consent forms right there at the IVF talk. This time I had a folder and they mentioned needing the forms notarized if we can't both be there to sign them. I remember saying that wouldn't be a problem because my best friend is a notary, but then promptly forgot them.

Fast forward to Friday when I got a panicked phone call reminding me that we needed those forms by Monday to start our cycle. Luckily it was early enough that I could ask my friend to bring home her stuff and she could do it for us today. This is the kind of thing that I'm finding is slipping through the cracks and is driving me crazy.

But luckily it's all good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment