Saturday, July 28, 2012

All Good

I was nervous beforehand, but all was ok. They graduated us today. Gave us all the paperwork to take to the regular OB next week. After all this close monitoring, I am a little scared that we won't have another ultrasound for quite some time. They're more reassuring than anything else. Maybe that's my new birthday present wish? :) We had a pretty long u/s today, since it was the last one before leaving and they were making notes. The baby is still measuring to the exact day. Today, it was moving! We had never seen that before. It's smaller than a gummy bear, but it's starting to have arm buds and it was definitely moving. Crazy. Now, to hope this SCH resolves itself and quits acting up.

I'm also very worried because we're now in the window of when the first loss happened. We don't know exactly when it happened, but it was the middle or end of the 8th week. The RE told me that with our good measurements it's unlikely something would happen at this point, but she is aware that we lost that lottery before. When they happen at this point, it's almost always chromosomal. Unfortunately, there's no way to know if that will happen until it does. All we can do is hope. I am not usually a superstitious person, but I've been so scared to do certain things for fear of jinxing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment