Friday, July 20, 2012

Heartbeat!


I was really really nervous going into today’s appointment. Like shaking nervous. I was worried that we wouldn’t see anything, that it would look the same as before and nothing would have happened. The Wednesday scare didn’t help. But as soon as she started the ultrasound, we could see that something was there. And we could see and hear the heart beating. I’m not done being scared, but for the first time I’m starting to think that maybe it could happen. That in turn scares me because we’re still not to the milestone loss date from the first one. We go back in 10 days which will be 8 and a half weeks, right around when the test results showed the loss happened last time. I wish we were going to have another ultrasound after that, but we will graduate to the regular OB after our July 30th appointment. That’s scary. It will be very different working with them, because they’re not the kind of practice that answers the phone and solves your problem or answers your question within 10 seconds like Shady Grove is.

No comments:

Post a Comment