Thursday, March 17, 2011

Last Day Before Work

I have to go back to work tomorrow.  Everyone keeps saying they wouldn't fault me if I stayed out one more day and went back next Monday, but it'll be good to go back with only 1 day before the weekend I think.  The bleeding was almost gone yesterday, but came back overnight with a vengeance.  It's slowing now, thankfully.  I'm going out to lunch with my MIL and SIL today, so it'll give me a reason to be up and about.  Yesterday I took Mike's car in for some work which also gave me a reason to leave the house.  Today I spent a lot of time getting the cat litter clean because he'd been scooping it while I was pregnant and it needed a hard core cleaning. (And he needs some lessons about how "doing the litter" doesn't only mean scooping and running.) :)

Yesterday was the hardest emotionally so far.  Maybe because the physical symptoms are lessening and so the emotional can come through? I'm sure my hormones have to bottom out at some point, too. 

I'd like it to be months from now.  Just skip right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment