Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!


I tested every morning this week after getting the initial positive on Tuesday, and it was still positive when I went this morning for blood work. The nurse called to confirm the positive this afternoon, while I was at work. Talk about having to put on a poker face! J I left the room to answer the phone, but I had to go back shortly thereafter and get back to our writing. Last time with the chemical pregnancy, it was 50, six days after my missed period. Today is the equivalent of my missed period, and it’s 70! It is supposed to double every 2-3 days, so I go back on Monday to check it. I'm nervous, oh so nervous. I miss the joy that I feel we should have. I mean, I'm happy - we both are. But still super nervous that it won't stick. But for today, I'm pregnant.

Best anniversary present EVER! J


No comments:

Post a Comment