Friday, June 20, 2014

Fert Report Day 3

We still have the same set growing strong. One may be going a little too strong - one is all the way up to 11 cells, which can actually show problems by dividing too quickly. Who knows for sure, and they'll call later with more information. I do appreciate that the doctor himself calls each morning to check in on me. He confirmed that we're heading for day 5 this weekend. Can't say enough how great this whole practice is with bedside manner.

If only them being great could make me feel great. My whole abdomen is still a mess. I haven't slept more than a couple hours in a row in days. I drink Gatorade to help with the pain and it will help for awhile but not continuously. Hopefully hubby takes a turn for the better today because we're coming up on weekend and today's the last day of daycare. He is at work, so that's a step in the right direction. My worst case scenario is to ask for grandparent babysitters on Tuesday if I'm not human by then. I have a serious issue in that I can barely lift anything, let alone a 22+ pound wiggly kid. I know I did not feel quite this awful last time, and I didn't have anyone to take care of. It will be worth it in the end if this all works, but this has been a really hard week!

No comments:

Post a Comment