Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fifty Percent

Last time we went through this, we got the worst call imaginable the day after ER, telling us that we had a 0% fertilization rate. This time, we hit 50%. We were hoping for a little more but weren't super surprised based on my numbers from Sunday. They are happy to get 50% so that made us feel better. Now we wait until tomorrow to see how the 5 grow.

On top of that, hubby found out last night that his miserable illness is actually strep throat. I went to the doctor this morning because we had all the same issues, with the difference that I took 1000mg of antibiotic the night before my ER. Since I took that, my test was negative but I got diagnosed with it anyway. THe doctor wants me to finish a round of zpack treatment to make sure it doesn't come roaring back next week.

All of this is causing havoc on my internal system. I spent most of the day on the bathroom floor, which was less than fun. Hoping that tomorrow isn't as bad because we both feel awful. Luckily the kid was able to go to daycare until 4:30ish and hubby was able to do the caretaking in the evening because I still wasn't upright. That part is harder than I was expecting - I miss my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment