Monday, June 9, 2014

Stims, Day 6 and Morning Monitoring

Back to the right arm this morning for my monitoring appointment. The bruise is finally gone from last week, but hopefully my left arm bruise gets better soon because I can't be working with one arm! I'm 2 for 2 in bruising with the girl at the Towson office. She is not my arms' friend.

They think they saw either 10 or 11 follicles growing this morning.

Tonight I'm doing 3 of each with 2 shots total.

Tomorrow morning I'm adding ganarelix and bumping the Menopur up to 4 instead of 3. (That would have to be 2 shots since I'm going to be at 7 vials, but I"m already there anyway.)

Update:
I had an unfortunate incident with a knife while making dinner last night. A bandaid protected the awful flap I made on my hand for the day, but I went and bought some liquid bandage today because I think it's going to take awhile to heal. If you would have asked me which I would prefer to do - give myself a shot or paint liquid bandage on my hand, I obviously would have NOT picked the shot. And I would have been WRONG. That stuff STINGS! I think it will help in the long run because the bandaids drove me nuts today, but it made me literally LOL that it hurt so darn much after I did my 2 shots. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment