Monday, June 23, 2014

Still Waiting On News

We didn't get our snowflake yay or nay call today. I figured it would come during afternoon call hours, so I didn't call them. Then by the time I realized we hadn't gotten a call, it was too late to call them. I'll call in the morning if I don't hear by then.

I wasn't going to lay on the couch all day today, but toddler child and I butted heads (literally) by accident this morning and my nose got slammed to the point where it bled and I couldn't see straight. So I spent most of the day with ice on my face. No kidding - the pain was up there as possibly the worst I've ever felt. I thought I heard my ears ringing but then I realized it was me screaming - I was that out of it for the moment after impact.

I can't believe athletes just go back out there and play, because holy cow. It hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment