Saturday, June 21, 2014

No Fert Report on Day 4

They don't look at the embryos on day 4. This is the point where they start morphing from just a small collection of cells to "blasts." We have an appointment for tomorrow morning for the transfer and a friend who is in on our secret is watching IVF cycle #1 for a couple hours. Thank goodness for good secret keeping friends!

Today is the first day that I have started to feel better. I don't feel good by any stretch, but I can stand up straight and walk normal amounts (just slowly.) I took a ride with hubby and child to a local blueberry/raspberry picking farm anticipating that I'd just sit in the car with the window down to enjoy being out of the house but I was actually able to meander slowly around and take a couple pictures and hold the berry container. I'm exhausted now but it isn't the same kind of pain that it has been, thank goodness! This will make tomorrow's transfer easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment