Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stims Day 8 And Morning Monitoring

When I had my appointment this morning, the PA who did my u/s guessed I'd be there every day now. But when they called this afternoon they decided to skip tomorrow before going to the every day plan. So one more day for my right arm vein to rest. (My left is still bruised from Saturday last week!)

I am however bumping up to 4 vials of each at night and keeping the Gan. in the AM.

Today was the hardest morning monitoring ever. I got up at 5:10 to get myself ready. (Hubby got up with his first alarm instead of hitting the snooze alarm so that he'd be sure to be out of the shower by then.) I showered, dried my hair, did my bag and the baby's cups of milk and packed the car. Then at 6:05 I took my Ganerelix. Finally I woke the baby up and dressed him and carried him right to the car. We left just after 6:10 and got to daycare at 6:20. I dropped him off in the early room, went to his real room and put everything away and filled out his paper. Left around 6:30 and got to the doctor's office just before 6:45. I was 2nd in line, so I got my bloodwork right at 7 and then my u/s around 7:10 and was on the road around 7:25 so I got to work around 8:10 I think. Whew. So by the time I got to work, I had been up for 3 hours already!! And then I had a whole day of work! Back when my carpool met at my house, sometimes I was only up for an hour between open eyes and opening the door at work. This is hard, but we chose a daycare that opened super early for when we needed it, so sometimes this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment